get in :
- v to come or go into
- v succeed in a big way; get to the top
- v secure a place in a college, university, etc.
- v of trains; move into (a station)
News & Articles
- Get in on The Sound at Indian Prairie Library
DARIEN — There’s still time for young musicians to get in on the Indian Prairie Public Library’s first teen summer music festival. The Sound, a competition for teen groups, bands, solos and duos, will take place at 6 p.m. June 28 at Borse Park in Willowbrook. Applications are available online at thesound.ippl.info or at the library, 401 Plainfield Road, Darien. Applications, including demo tapes ...
June 11, 2013 - The Doings Weekly
- Get in free to the Frieda Zamba pool on Harry Potter Day
Want to get in free to the Frieda Zamba swimming pool? All you have to do is wear your favorite Harr
June 10, 2013 - Central Florida News 13
- Dads get in free on Father's Day at Sun-n-Fun Lagoon.
Dads get in free on Father’s Day to Sun-n-Fun Lagoon.
June 10, 2013 - Naples Daily News