put on : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v put clothing on one's body
- v add to something existing
- v put on the stove or ready for cooking
- v carry out (performances)
- v add to the odometer
- v prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance
- v apply to a surface
- v fool or hoax
- v increase (one's body weight)
- s adopted in order to deceive
News & Articles
- Ind. woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — An Indiana woman put on death row at age 16 for killing an elderly Bible school teacher is scheduled to be released Monday after serving a prison term that was shortened after the state Supreme Court intervened.
June 17, 2013 - 22 WSBT South Bend
- HCHS softball rained out
REGIONAL -- The head coaching debut of Megan Hoch was put on hold twice earlier this week as the Harlan Community softball team’s first two games were both postponed by rain.
June 17, 2013 - The Harlan Tribune
- Indiana woman put on death row at 16 to be released
INDIANAPOLIS — An Indiana woman put on death row at age 16 for killing an elderly Bible school teacher is being released. Paula Cooper's death sentence at such a young age drew international protests and a plea for clemency from Pope John Paul II. Now at age 43, Cooper is...
June 16, 2013 - New York Post