- v provide with clothes or put clothes on
- s dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination
went about oddly garmented
- A gentleman of 40, full-fleshed and well-garmented, wrote his cheque in London last week for 5,000 ($24,300), passed it over to a firm of caterers, and received from them a .
- Yellow-garmented Buddhist priests chanted prayers, thumbed beads, whirred carven prayer wheels.
News & Articles
- Joliet couple’s party becomes fundraiser for Daybreak Center
Liz Kelly-Ancel of Joliet and her husband, Jeff Ancel, hosted a backyard “white” party last year to celebrate the beginning of summer. This year, the couple repeated their event and theme. But this time, those 75 white-garmented guests also brought a whole lot of green — $2,035 in donations that went to Catholic Charities’ Daybreak Center in Joliet. “My mission for this year’s party was to ...
July 3, 2013 - The Herald News