- v to travel behind, go after, come after
The ducklings followed their mother around the pond
Please follow the guide through the museum
- v be later in time
Tuesday always follows Monday
- v come as a logical consequence; follow logically
It follows that your assertion is false
- v travel along a certain course
follow the road
follow the trail
- v act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes
- v come after in time, as a result
A terrible tsunami followed the earthquake
- v behave in accordance or in agreement with
- v be next
Mary plays best, with John and Sue following
- v choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans
She followed the feminist movement
- v to bring something about at a later time than
She followed dinner with a brandy
He followed his lecture with a question and answer period
- v imitate in behavior; take as a model
Teenagers follow their friends in everything
- v follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba
- v follow with the eyes or the mind
She followed the men with the binoculars
- v be the successor (of)
Carter followed Ford
- v perform an accompaniment to
The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano
- v keep informed
- v to be the product or result
- v accept and follow the leadership or command or guidance of
Let's follow our great helmsman!
She followed a guru for years
- v adhere to or practice
These people still follow the laws of their ancient religion
- v work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- v keep under surveillance
The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing
- v follow in or as if in pursuit
Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life
- v grasp the meaning
Can you follow her argument?
When he lectures, I cannot follow
- v keep to
- My only comment is that the process of allowing the FBI supervisors to make changes in affidavits is itself fundamentally wrong, just as, in the follow-up to FBI Laboratory .
- A string of Western film roles will follow: Coline Serreau's Chaos, in which she plays a prostitute who is rescued by a housewife, played by Meryl Streep; Singularity, a historical .
- While this Department will follow its obligation to take this preliminary step to examine possible violations of law, we will not allow our important work of keeping the American .
News & Articles
- Follow all of the Fix's best state-based political reporters in 1 click!
Follow the best political reporters in all 50 states in a single click!
June 17, 2013 - Washington Post
- Star Spotting: Harry Styles Really Wants Us To Follow Him (But We Already Do)! (PHOTO)
Follow you, Harry Styles? ANYWHERE! So, a few things. First, please enjoy the above photo of One Direction's Harry Styles cruising around town in a "follow me" truck, because apparently those exist. Second, Harry, don't you know that we're already following you?! Because odds are that somewhere nestled amongst your 13 million Twitter followers is us, [...]
June 17, 2013 - MTV
- Follow us on Twitter @TehamaSports
Follow us on Twitter for live game coverage, exclusive online articles and more.
June 15, 2013 - Red Bluff Daily News
- Mike Garrett in TideSports.com
I'm writing to follow up with you on the report that your institution called freshman USC football student-athlete Dillon Baxter without permission to contact,Garrett said in the letter to Moore. "I have spoken with Mr. Baxter and he has...
- Diego Maradona in Merced Sun-Star
I may leave the team tomorrow,he said after the loss to Germany Saturday. "I'll have to think carefully about it, and talk with my family and the players. There are many issues here. Whoever comes after me must follow this path we were on....
- Sonia Sotomayor in Los Angeles Times
However, Leahy said that Sotomayor, 54, told him during a private meeting Tuesday: "Of course one's life experience shapes who you are, but ultimately and completely as a judge, you follow the law."