- n a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
- v have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- v be identical to; be someone or something
- v occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
What is behind this behavior?
- v have an existence, be extant
- v happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- v be identical or equivalent to
- v form or compose
These constitute my entire belonging
- v work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- v represent, as of a character on stage
- v spend or use time
I may be an hour
- v have life, be alive
- v to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
let her be
- v be priced at
- Dwyane Wade in The Associated Press
I won't speak to him again until he makes his decision,Wade said. "And when it's over, I will congratulate him. But I will be watching."
- Barack Obama in CTV.ca
The president said the remarks McChrystal made to Hastings did "not meet the standard that should be set by a commanding general."
- David Villa in The Associated Press
This is one of the greatest moments for Spain, for us to be in the final of the World Cup, it's history,said Villa, who remains tied with Netherlands playmaker Wesley Sneijder for the tournament scoring lead at five goals apiece. "And we...