enchanting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v hold spellbound
- v attract; cause to be enamored
- v cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
- s capturing interest as if by a spell
- As he makes his way to a full brimming consciousness of himself, Augie careens through numberless occupations and countless mentors and exemplars, all the while enchanting us with .
- The webs Charlotte weaves are tangled and enchanting.
- First, though, he would be imprisoned by his fellow adventurers, sentenced twice to hang, and spared from ritual Algonquian execution by an enchanting woodlands princess whose .
News & Articles
- Wisp of a Thing
Alex Bledsoe’s THE HUM AND THE SHIVER was named one of the Best Fiction Books of 2011 by Kirkus Reviews. Now Bledsoe returns to the isolated ridges and hollows of the Smoky Mountains to spin an equally enchanting tale of music and magic older than the hills…
June 11, 2013 - Book Reporter
- Review: Pennsylvania Playhouse succeeds with sophisticated 'Clean House'
The Clean House,Sarah Ruhl's frenetically paced fantasy, now on stage at Bethlehem's Pennsylvania Playhouse, opens with a joke. But the hook is that the joke is told in Portuguese by Brazilian maid Matilde, played by the enchanting Kelly-Anne Rohrbach, and is largely unintelligible to anyone but her.
June 10, 2013 - The Morning Call
- Video! Ali Larter Attends the Perrier-Jouët Enchanting Tree Event
Actress Ali Larter walked the red carpet on Thursday at the Perrier-Jouët Enchanting Tree event at the Hotel Americano in NYC.
June 7, 2013 - Extra TV
- Kevin Wallace in Metro
Producer Kevin Wallace said: "The show's creative team has proven just how enchanting, exhilarating and powerfully entertaining The Lord of the Rings can be live on stage. We will continue to bring this incredible theatrical event to audiences in...
- Russell Brand in guardian.co.uk
Adopting that familiar "naughty little me" persona, Brand told reporters at the Pride of Britain awards: "There's something about her that drives me wild. She's so sexy and enchanting, just look at her form ...... They're going to have to...
- Peter Roebuck in Hindustan Times
Showering encomiums on Sachin Tendulkar for his back-to-back match-winning knocks against Australia in the ODI tri-series' finals, noted cricket writer Peter Roebuck said the little master counts among the most "enchanting and compelling"...