enamor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v attract; cause to be enamored
- You cannot help but enamor your husband, as you since your infancy have enamored me.
- and might enamor the queen who should not chuse to encumber herself with the stuffed animals.
- Three minutes in front of a billion people to charm, to enamor, to sell, to build your brand.
News & Articles
- Ohio State Basketball: The 5 Biggest Fan Favorites in Buckeyes History
The old sports clich é goes that fans are basically rooting for laundry, as allegiances to teams theoretically never change even if the players do (unless you are a new-age Miami Heat, ahem LeBron, fan). However, oftentimes certain players enamor their respective fanbases enough that they become fan favorites forever, especially at the collegiate level. Ohio State basketball is no different ...
July 3, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Brooks Robinson in ESPN
He had no drug policy when he was playing,Robinson said Tuesday night in Fort Worth, Texas, where he was honored with a lifetime achievement award from the Bobby Bragan Youth Foundation. "But he certainly didn't enamor himself to the...