- In the top ranks of ice dancing, there are couples who dazzle with their crowd-pleasing flair and those who enrapture with their graceful lines; duos who amuse with their spunky .
- He can enrapture a sympathetic audience, as he did in the conservative mountain states recently, by charging that "the Great Society has grown into a tax-guzzling dinosaur"an .
- After all, if the profanation of the sacrament of marriage can enrapture 3,000,000 housewives, my show ought to knock 'em dead.
News & Articles
- Book Sculptures Continue To Enrapture Scotland
A series of mysterious book sculptures have continued to pop up across Scotland, UK, for the last couple of years, and has kept the “literature-biased country” enraptured with their intracity. The unknown artist, who lovingly crafts these unusual artworks from printed pages, leaves the sculptures at libraries, cultural events and other literary locations all over... Read more » Book Sculptures ...
June 23, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Iran Darroudi in Tehran Times
Fiuzi's works enrapture the visitors; they are so intellectually stimulating that they remind one of his/her own creative mind and inspire us to discover what a wonderful universe we each one have within ourselves,Darrudi noted.