enthrall : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Gangsta rappers reveled in their outlaw mystique, crafting ultra-violent tales of drive-bys and stick-ups designed to shock and enthrall their primary audience--white suburban .
- Fun to read and look at, Castle Waiting will enthrall fantasy readers of both genders.
- He makes art films that entertain and enthrall.
- Ben Kingsley in South Asian Women's Forum
While launching SBK Pictures, Kingsley said, "I created SBK Pictures with the simplest of mandates: to work with people I admire, to make life-affirming films in a style appropriate to the story, and to enthrall the audience."
- Keith Olbermann in Los Angeles Times
There aren't many renaissance men in any age, but Gil was one of them,Olbermann said in an e-mail to the Times on Sunday. "He used to enthrall me. Stories of sports in LA in the 1950s. Working with Brando. Umpiring. Bill Stout stories....
- Charles Cecil in Adventure Gamers
About the decision to revive the series, Revolution's Managing Director Charles Cecil said, "We were delighted to relent and are very pleased to be working with THQ again to enthrall fans and carry on innovating in the adventure genre."