- v attract; cause to be enamored
- v put into a trance
- s capturing interest as if by a spell
antique papers of entrancing design
- But what distinguishes the film is its entrancing, flesh-and-blood glimpse into the quirky, angst-ridden workings of the indocumentado world: heated kitchen-table debates back .
- In the movies' highest romantic era, no film achieved more entrancing heights than Wyler's adaptation of Sinclair Lewis' best novel.
- Sail through sleepy Laos for an entrancing panorama of natural and traditional life.
News & Articles
- Dance Tracks of the Week: Mathew Jonson's Entrancing Techno Sweet Spot
Mathew Jonson Her Blurry Pictures (Crosstown Rebels) Mathew Jonson likes his techno rippling, rubbery, and slightly bent — full of gracefully arced melodies, twanging analog timbres, and crisp, swinging drum machines — and over the past dozen years the Canadian producer has become a master of rearranging those elements into entrancing new configurations...
June 6, 2013 - Spin
- Adrienne Clarkson in AFP
I don't think being interactive gives you fantastic power to change the minds of people and make them do things they'd never think of doing otherwise. We are like movies or books. I just try to create an experience that is entrancing and definitely... David Cage http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cage&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH2seOBNXvItfxM3nkUgsPlqWQdmA Video Game Media http://www.google.com/url?q=http://videogamemedia.com/article.php%3Fid%3D2196%26cat%3DNews&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGI_UeXvsdcmCQAJFSBcBxNla9gJw Jan 7, 2009
33480 42773 entrancing The diverse and outstanding finalists for the Man Asian Literary Prize are a revelation of fiction today in Asia," said Adrienne Clarkson, the former Governor General of Canada and chair of the judges. "With an entrancing psychic geography,...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in New York Times
For me, it was a totally entrancing experience,Mrs. Clinton said of the caravan in an interview on Sunday.