- n someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- s affected with madness or insanity
- s foolish; totally unsound
a crazy scheme
- s possessed by inordinate excitement
the crowd went crazy
was crazy to try his new bicycle
- s bizarre or fantastic
had a crazy dream
wore a crazy hat
- s intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
crazy about cars and racing
- crazy like a fox after a dramatic escape attempt, a prosecution witness changes his tune at a nazi war-crimes trial.
- Call me crazy if you want, but do NOT try to tell me that this marxist and his radical left teachers union and dept of edu do not have an ulterior motive in mind!.
News & Articles
- Crazy Ants: Invasive species of ant could complicate East Texans’ lives
The hated fire ant might have to move over as Texas’ most detested invader now that crazy ants have arrived on the Gulf Coast.
June 12, 2013 - The Longview News-Journal
- 'Crazy' ants spread in Florida
The spread of the so-called "crazy ant" is showing no signs of slowing in Florida, according to a new study by the University of Texas at Austin. Researchers say the ants have invaded at least 20 counties in Florida. The "Tawny crazy ants" originated in South America and were first spotted in the United States in 2002. According to the study published in Biological Invasions, the ants invade ...
June 11, 2013 - Local 6 Orlando
- ‘Crazy Ants’ a Threat to Parts of U.S.
By Brad Lendon (CNN) — Beware the “crazy ants.” Researchers at the University of Texas are warning that the invasive...
June 11, 2013 - FOX 8 Cleveland
- Paris Hilton in Torrington Register Citizen
Hilton wrote on Twitter later: "Hey guys, there's a lot of crazy rumors going around. Just want you all to know the truth. Everything is completely fine. I was not charged or arrested, cause I didn't do anything."
- Jim DeMint in New York Times
The federal government went bankrupt in one week in the used-car business, and now they want to run our health care system,Mr. DeMint said in an interview on "Fox News Sunday." "This is crazy to try to rush this thing through again while...
- Albert Hofmann in 940 News
The substance which I wanted to experiment with took over me. I was filled with an overwhelming fear that I would go crazy. I was transported to a different world, a different time,Hofmann wrote.