- n someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- Those are the non-nutcase books about my Administration," Bill Clinton said, pointing to three shelves, arranged alphabetically by author, in the study of his newly renovated .
- The utter madness of Sarah Palin's accusation of Death Panels is truly frightening: can you imagine that lying nutcase was actually a candidate for Vice President!?.
- Bill is the founder and head honcho of Rounder Records in Cambridge, Mass, and a Red Sox nutcase of the first water, not to mention a Ted Williams fanatic.
News & Articles
- EUR Perspective: Saying Goodbye to Michelle
*In an era full of absolutely nutcase politicians in America, you’ve really got to stand out to be known as a “the crazy one.” Yet, for four completely off-the-wall terms, Minnesota’s Michelle Bachmann helped warp herself into exactly that – wrenching the title of “America’s most insane politician” away from many, many different contenders. No [...]
June 11, 2013 - EURweb
- Webber slams 'pay driver' van der Garde
Jun.11 (GMM) Mark Webber has slammed Giedo van der Garde for being "a pay driver with no mirrors".The insult is reminiscent of the Australian veteran's ridicule of "first lap nutcase" Romain Grosjean last year.His angry jibe at van der Garde, a rookie this year, follows an incident in the Canadian grand prix, when the Red Bull and Caterham collided while Webber was lapping the ... Keep reading
June 11, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Washington Turns on the NSA Blinders to Target Weird 'IT Guy' Leaker Instead
Most members of Congress are not outraged by the National Security Agency's programs to collect all phone calls and emails. They are outraged that someone would expose the existence of those programs. Now that the leaker has gone public — Edward Snowden is still holed up somewhere in Hong Kong, with "way, way more" secrets — the campaign to discredit him as a nutcase or weirdo has begun.
June 10, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Gary Megson in Sportinglife.com
I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say we miss Dioufy,said Megson. "He always had a smile on his face and was a great lad around the place - an absolute nutcase. But he's not vindictive or nasty at all. Yes, he made the statement...
- Richard Perle in Brad Blog
This woman is a nutcase. Certifiable,Perle said. "She makes wild accusations. She was fired from her job, and has been on a vendetta against : imagined demons ever since."