- s affected with madness or insanity
- John spent twelve years fighting poverty, day and night, working like a demented beaver because so much has to be done.
- The final tests were so easy that even a demented person could score a perfect ten.
- One wonders which op-ed page editor will succumb to this dangerous and demented guy's wiles next week.
News & Articles
- Best Bets
Film New This Week: This Is the End (*** out of four stars) James Franco is throwing a housewarming, and Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, and a swarm of real-life celebs are partying hearty when something like the apocalypse rains down on them. A devilishly demented, psychoactive screwball comedy in which dozens of coddled celebs meet their maker. R (profanity, nudity, sex, violence, adult ...
June 16, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Psychopathic Indians and killer clowns
Music writers examine horrorcore rap by Corbie Hill On June 14, when Anybody Killa plays Tremont Music Hall, the venue will likely fill with fans in demented clown paint – yes, Juggalos – excited to see a Psychopathic Records fixture play Charlotte. The Detroit rapper was born James Lowery to Lumbee parents – legit native North Carolinians – and draws on a strong sense of dispossession ...
June 13, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Suction Cup Grab Bar a Deal!
It’s not a phone but it looks like one. It also looks like a demented set of micky mouse musketeer...
June 13, 2013 - WHNT-TV Huntsville
- Martin Amis in Telegraph.co.uk
In an interview with The Sunday Times, Amis said: "How is society going to support this silver tsunami? There'll be a population of demented very old people, like an invasion of terrible immigrants stinking out the restaurants and cafÃ©s and...
- Tony Stewart in SportingNews.com
That's a pretty demented view in my opinion,Stewart said. "I think he screwed up on this one. If he thinks I did that and that was my fault, he's screwed up in the head."
- Arun Nayar in Monsters and Critics.com
Hurley - whose husband is Indian businessman Arun Nayar - said: "I guess we just weren't right together as boyfriend and girlfriend. I never stopped loving him, but we used to drive other demented! He's very neurotic, and I'm not. We didn't really...