- s roused to anger
she gets mad when you wake her up so early
mad at his friend
- s affected with madness or insanity
a man who had gone mad
- s marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
a mad whirl of pleasure
- s very foolish
a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains
- And he's not going to take itAnnouncer: Are you mad today, Eddie Chiles?Eddie Chiles: Yes I'm mad.
- FOR YEARS BRITISH GOVERNMENT OFFIcials have repeated the message: The "mad-cow disease" that has killed thousands of British cattle over the past decade represents no danger to .
News & Articles
- Mad Money, June 11, 2013
Mad Money host and former hedge fund manager, Jim Cramer, provides stock traders with all manner of investing advice.
June 12, 2013 - CNBC
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Go With Google
Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening: Rentech Nitrogen : "I like this one, I like the fertilizer business." CVR Energy : "I like CVR Refining more than CVR, so I'll see your ...
June 12, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Mad Catz® Announces The C.T.R.L.R™ Wireless Gamepad
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today the Mad Catz C.T.R.L.R Wireless GamePad for mobile and smart devices expected to launch Summer 2013.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jeff Gordon in The Detroit News
The 48 is testing my patience, I can tell you that,Gordon said after finishing 22nd at Talladega. "It takes a lot to make me mad and I am (mad) right now. I got a huge hit of momentum and I was gone. We were going to drive by a big bunch...
- Danny Boyle in Reuters
Your mad, pulsating affection for our film is much appreciated, really deeply appreciated,Boyle said.
- Ronald Reagan in Bloomberg
Reagan called him "the mad dog of the Middle East," but Gaddafi said similar things about Reagan.