- s experiencing delirium
- s marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
a crowd of delirious baseball fans
- Operating a pitch of delirious precision, the movie is a rich, cartoonish dream: non-stop Op art, and a triumph of virtual virtuosity.
- I came home at 4 in the morning and was obviously delirious and had to get up to take my son to the dentist the next day.
- During rehearsals, which are gagged up to the limit by the cast, he sits amiably giggling at his delirious brain child.
News & Articles
- Sterling revival of 'Anything Goes' lights up Kennedy Center
It's delicious, delirious and, yes (might as well get this cheap reference out of the way quickly), de-lovely.
June 18, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Guided Method May Make Children Less Agitated After Sedation
Most young children receiving dental anesthesia are administered sevoflurane, which is easy to use for children, but often causes them to "wake up" delirious and agitated. This study in Anesthesia Progress presents a new technique that reduced these undesirable effects and shortened recovery time in 90% of case studies. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases ...
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Flight 592 Passengers Delirious From Heat [Video]
This is what happens if you leave passengers for 5 hours on a plane without snack, water or A/C. Flight 592 Passengers Delirious From Heat [Video] is a post from: The Inquisitr Flight 592 Passengers Delirious From Heat [Video] is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Doc Rivers in USA Today
I don't know what kind of test they're going to do with Baby because he's a little delirious half the time anyway,Rivers said. "I don't know how he's going to pass a test. I'm worried about that."
- Jonathan Mann in FOX News
I'm a little delirious. I've been up for about 40 hours straight. But I've got it in my hands now and it feels good,said Mann, adding that he has written more than 40 songs about the console for his gaming Web site, gamejew.com.
- John McEnroe in Toronto Star
I thought Isner was getting delirious and was worried for his health,McEnroe said after watching his fellow American barely being able to put one foot in front of the other between points.