- v modify or bias
- v decorate with colors
- v give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- v affect as in thought or feeling
- v add color to
- v change color, often in an undesired manner
- a having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination
- s favoring one person or side over another
- s (used of color) artificially produced; not natural
- s having skin rich in melanin pigments
News & Articles
- Briefly: LINE for iOS gains in-app browser, RationalPlan update
LINE, a mobile messaging client designed for iOS, has been updated with an in-app browser and extended language support. Unlike previous releases, web links are now opened directly within the app's own browser which features a minimal interface to maximize the display of content. Also new in this release are coloured themes. While currently limited to two options, the default theme and an all ...
June 13, 2013 - MacNN
- James Brown in The Age
I clearly remember we were calling ourselves coloured, and after the song, we were calling ourselves black,Brown said in a 2003 interview.
- Kevin Pietersen in Reuters UK
Twenty20 is here to stay and is the future of coloured clothes cricket but white clothes separate the men from the boys -- where you are testing yourself over five days,Pietersen told a news conference at Lord's. "Tests are certainly the...
- Dawn Primarolo in ic Wales
Public Health Minister Dawn Primarolo said: "Protecting children from smoking is a Government priority and taking away temptation is one way to do this. If banning brightly-coloured packets, removing cigarettes from display and removing the cheap...