- v lose color or turn colorless
The painting discolored
- v cause to lose or change color
The detergent discolored my shirts
- v change color, often in an undesired manner
The shirts discolored
- Beginning where Atabrine and quinine leave off, SN 13,276 costs no more, stops chills fever in jig time, will not discolor the skin or nauseate.
- Bruce's skin tended to discolor and deteriorate in the salt water.
- They may become an attractive alternative to clear brackets made of plastic, which tend to discolor.