biased : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v influence in an unfair way
- v cause to be biased
- s favoring one person or side over another
a biased account of the trial
- The charge has been made seriously in quarters which cannot be ignored that a great many radio stations throughout the country are putting biased news broadcasts on the air.
- But despite ample evidence of paid witnesses and biased investigators, a court of inquiry, consisting of five generals, concluded on April 6, 1910 that the soldiers were indeed .
- Instinctively biased toward free markets and the cause of libertygrowing up in communist East Germany will do that for youshe has already nudged German foreign policy back .
News & Articles
- Cut to black: James Gandolfini, in his own words
'I think it's an exceptional place to grow up,' said Gandolfini, of New Jersey. 'But then I'm totally, completely biased.'
June 20, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Kanye West: Blood on the Leaves
Whatever you think of Kanye West, the release of his sixth album is a big deal. I'm totally biased, I've already listened to the album probably two dozen times, and "Blood on the Leaves" is an early favorite. Read more...
June 19, 2013 - Gizmodo
- ‘Totally Biased’ Host Trashes ‘Racist, Child-Killing Coward’ Zimmerman
*W. Kamau Bell, the current host of the late night show “Totally Biased“ on FX, didn’t shy away from the chance to use his public forum the other night to voice his thoughts on the George Zimmerman murder trial. ? Unlike the jurors who are brought in to hear both sides of the case before passing [...]
June 16, 2013 - EURweb
- Benjamin Netanyahu in Telegraph.co.uk
Once again, Israel faces hypocrisy and a biased rush to judgment,Mr Netanyahu said as he defended the actions of Israeli marines who, he said, fired in self-defence against Turks wielding sticks and knives on the cruise liner Mavi Marmara....
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
Obama noted that "Skip Gates is a friend, so I may be a little biased here," and he referred to the professor's account of arriving home to find a jammed door, forcing it open and then being confronted by a white police officer looking for proof...
- Paul Pierce in ESPN
The fans at home cheer for us; the fans here don't,Pierce said. "I mean, I'm not at enough Lakers games to really tell you how their fans are. I'm more biased knowing that our fans are a little bit more knowledgeable to the game. I think a...