- v decorate with colors
- v decorate with heraldic arms
- Herbert Marcuse: 1898-1979It is a worldly philosopher's dream: his long neglected works catch fire, illuminate his times and emblazon his name for posterity.
- But what happened in the last few days has caused some of us to reconsider the jingoistic slogans we emblazon on our ball caps and t-shirts.
- Said Cogny, weeping: "Dienbienphu is a new name to emblazon on the streamers of France.
News & Articles
- Little Arabia thrives in Anaheim, Garden Grove
Bold, curving letters emblazon the leather-bound books lining the long shelves at Jarir Bookstore in Little Arabia. The shop's owner, Jarir Saadoun, greets customers looking for the latest Middle Eastern cookbook, historical texts, children's tales,...
June 6, 2013 - Yorba Linda Star