- n the official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- v decorate with heraldic arms
- Its alomans blazon with fresh white paint as far as the high Pamirs and dark-eyed dancers of the oases tread out, to the measured beat of tambourines, new dances dedicated to .
- There are even patches that reek (for a few weeks, anyway) of fresh fruit scents, while still others blazon credos: NOT TO DECIDE is TO DECIDE, for example.
- The voice from the loudspeaker pursues them down a corridor where newspaper headlines blazon the depressing progress of the war.