canted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v heel over
- s departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- Another nice trick is one pair of panels at stage center that slide open to reveal a Chinese opium den, and still another pair that revolve to present canted mirrors, giving the .
- The ship that he and Assad built is a funny-looking duck, with masts like narrow pointed ladders, canted sails and stout bamboo outriggers.
- His bridges are unusual for having asymmetrical flourishes, canted curves that slant against the water oras in his first American span, a $23.
News & Articles
- NTSB Prelim: 'Canted' Nosewheel May Have Contributed To PA46 Landing Accident
Two Persons Onboard, Uninjured Sometimes the simplest things go wrong... and for the darndest reasons. In an early October PA46 landing accident, the airport manager reported that the airplane touched down with the nose wheel canted approximately 90 degrees. That's what you call a no-win scenario. Substantial resulted but both occupants walked away uninjured.
Oct. 20, 2013 - The Aero-News Network