- a of or relating to capacitance
- Full capacitive touch screen along a curved surface including below the screen, including LED's below the screen that mimic the motion of your gesture.
News & Articles
- Capacitive Sensor Ensures Optimum Images for Surgical Microscopes
Surgical procedures require a perfect view of the operating area. Surgeons often use surgical microscopes for support. A high-precision capacitive sensor is used to stabilise the microscope's field of view. The lenses of a surgical microscope are attached to long tripod arms. These enable the surgeon to accurately position the microscope and provide the surgical team with more space to manouvre ...
June 18, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Cars.com's Issues With MyFord Touch
The news today that Ford is rethinking its capacitive touch-heavy MyFord Touch multimedia system isn't a shock to our team of editors. Since we first tested it in a 2011 Ford Edge there has been a nearly unanimous cascade of...
June 17, 2013 - Cars.com
- Research and Markets: Global Capacitive Sensors Market - 2013 Report with Forecasts Up to 2018
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Capacitive Sensors Market : By Sensing Applicati
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mike Lazaridis in TechWhack (blog)
Lazaridis added: "Touchscreens before have confused the act of navigating with the act of confirmation, or selecting. What we did is we is combined a state of the art multi-touch capacitive touchscreen and put in a sub-system underneath that allowed...
- Steve Gerber in Business Wire (press release)
Cypress's PSoC CapSense website is an ideal resource for a designer looking to upgrade the interface for almost any product with a sleek, sturdy capacitive touch sensing solution,said Steve Gerber, marketing director of Cypress's PSoC...
- Steve Jobs in Inquirer
As you know, Apple builds the best capacitive multi-touch sensors in the world. Married to our great display, it's super responsive and super precise,said Jobs, speaking as if he owned the company.