- n a tube of small internal diameter; holds liquid by capillary action
- n any of the minute blood vessels connecting arterioles with venules
- a of or relating to hair
- s long and slender with a very small internal diameter
a capillary tube
- Then it detects the pulsating presence of a nearby capillary and darts between the cells that compose the blood- vessel wall.
- Massiveand massively expensiveHummer suvs squeeze through the city's capillary-sized streets, ferrying the wealthy to new clubs and bars like Roppongi's Crystal Lounge, which .
- A borderless outrage at rape, wife battering, child abuse by men and other enormities produces a kind of capillary effect: a seepage of disgust that merges the proposition "All men .