bouncy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s elastic; rebounds readily
clean bouncy hair
- s marked by lively action
- The first act, full of bright colors and bouncy 1930s-style tunes, imagines the mother and daughter in their earlier salad days.
- For years, small numbers of these bouncy little roadsters had tanks of liquid propane hung perilously behind the rear bumper.
- Only years later could she admit: "I tried to be like the Kennedys, bouncy and running all over.
News & Articles
- Sturgis celebrates 125 years
After 125 years, Sturgis has many reasons to celebrate. And its residents did Saturday afternoon with a dunk tank, vendors, music, and a bouncy slide.
June 16, 2013 - KOTA Rapid City
- New playground awaits youngsters
OLIVE BRANCH — A new playground for special needs children at Overpark Elementary School features musical chimes, a special sandbox, a bouncy horse, a swing with a harness and other sensory-stimulating items.
June 15, 2013 - DeSoto Times-Tribune
- Fundraiser set for Miracle League
WHAT Second annual Father's Day FunFest and 5K WHEN 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday, June 16 WHERE NARA Park and the Joseph Lalli Miracle League Field ADMISSION Free; small fee for games and activities DETAILS 5K road race, bouncy house, obstacle course, pony rides, petting zoo, games, live music and refreshments
June 15, 2013 - The Lincoln Journal
- Tiger Wood in 940 News
I feel very comfortable here,Woods said. "I can read the greens. Even though they're a little bouncy, I can still read them, and I read them well. It's just one of those things where some people just have an affinity for certain golf...
- John Senden in USA Today
I think the golf course has gotten progressively easier as the week has gone on because when we practiced on Tuesday it was really dry and bouncy,Senden said.
- Asafa Powell in Forbes
It's a very fast track. I love this track. It's very bouncy,said Powell, who trains in Italy three months of the year. "Italy is a good place for me. It's my second home."