- s elastic; rebounds readily
- s (of movements) light and confidently active
he walked away with a springy step
- His latest, Super Mario Galaxy, redefines VG physics once again with its springy re-imagining of that old chestnut, gravity.
- A 90-minute mood piece on the palpable fear of approaching death, the play has been given a sleepy rather than springy staging by Director Ellis Rabb.
- It is a skinny, scruffy, slow-developing plant with springy green leaves that is decidedly unremarkable.
News & Articles
- Prancercise Parade
Under that unicorn mask is Lawrence Brownlee, who leads the way in downtown Dalton Saturday during a “prancercizing” event. Prancercise is described as “a springy, rhythmic way of moving forward.”
June 9, 2013 - The Dalton Daily Citizen
- Tiger Wood in FOXSports.com
The greens are springy but slow. It's a different concept,said Woods, "We usually expect greens that are springy to putt a little quicker, but they're not. The greens are, I think, about a year or so from settling. You can still see a...
- Lauren Conrad in The Gossip Girls (blog)
Talking about her spring collection which she just showed off a few days ago during Los Angeles Fashion Week, Conrad explained, "I wanted to go girlie. I wanted it to be springy, so we did big floral head pieces, ruffles and constructed volume."
- Jana Bieger in San Jose Mercury News
She is laughing when she sees what we were doing,Andrea Bieger said. "We were on concrete floors, not springy mats. There was no springboard for vault. We competed on old, wooden beams. And there were no books, no video technology, no...