- s seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent
children with boundless energy
- But what distinguishes Attenborough is that boundless, schoolboyish enthusiasm, the infectious joy of discovering the infinite variety of life.
- As told in Watson's classic memoir, "The Double Helix," it was a tale of boundless ambition, impatience with authority and disdain, if not contempt, for received opinion.
- The words locate him in a world of corrupted values, violence and boundless infantile indulgence.
News & Articles
- AFI Docs: Caucus , Reviewed
If there’s a whiff of desperation in all things political, Caucu s— AJ Schnack 's documentary chronicling the behind-the-scenes machinations of the 2012 Iowa Caucus—reeks of failed ambition and boundless folly.
June 21, 2013 - Washington City Paper
- India Among Top 5 Nations Under US Surveillance
LONDON – Britain’s Guardian newspaper claims to have acquired top secret documents about US’ National Security Agency’s (NSA) data-mining tool, called Boundless Informant.The tool details and even maps by country the voluminous amount of information it collects from computer and...
June 18, 2013 - New America Media
- Got a PRISM and Boundless Informant problem? Whisper and TOR can help
LinuxBSDos: PRISM and Boundless Informant. Don't you just love names like that. They have a nice ring to them. But do not be fooled.
June 17, 2013 - Linux Today
- Kirk Kerkorian in Atlanta Journal Constitution
Kerkorian called York "a unique individual with boundless courage, charisma and intellect and a deep appreciation of the automotive industry."
- Dick Durbin in Washington Post
His hatred for people who are immigrants is boundless,Durbin said.
- Barack Obama in BusinessWeek
Above all, this policy is about the boundless possibilities of the future,Obama said. "That is why we seek to spur a burgeoning commercial space industry, to rapidly increase our capabilities in space while bolstering America's competitive...