bosomed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v hide in one's bosom
She bosomed his letters
- v squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- s having a bosom as specified or having something likened to a bosom; usually used in compounds
the green-bosomed earth
- Some of his music is pleasantly (and all the more pleasantly for being well sung) in the florid, full-bosomed tradition of operetta; while the best of it has real color and wit .
- Mormon women walk with a high-bosomed and girdleless litheness which seems a little startling to visitors.
- Could Songster Durbin hold her fans, who like to think of her as a wide-eyed child with a full-bosomed soprano, after that historic peck? For the thrilling ordeal Universal .
News & Articles
- ‘Mob Wives’ star’s pizza pal headed to prison
A pizza-slinging pal of bullet-bosomed “Mob Wives” star Angela “Big Ang” Raiola tried to talk his way out of prison for a drug rap — but got smacked with a...
Oct. 17, 2013 - New York Post
- Penny Lancaster in Independent
Penny says: "We're not exactly best friends, but I won't in future be quite so rude about the floppy-bosomed old trollop."