- a relating to or marked by qualities associated with the north wind
- a toward or located in the north
the boreal signs of the Zodiac
- s comprising or throughout far northern regions
- But it puts the business conducted on this chunk of boreal real estate into perspective: there are 173 billion bbl.
- What molted the State Department was a boreal wind from France, where EDC was being plucked.
- Until she really believed that her true relations should be with fern and tree and flower, not with her practical family and tiresome, boreal Roland.
News & Articles
- Outdoor briefs: Lyon County opens Fernley Substation for ATV registration
A snowboarder hikes back to the top of the superpipe at Boreal Mountain Resort in 2010. The terrain park at Boreal, though not as nice as it is in February, will be open to the public on Saturday.
June 13, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Toxic Waste Spill In Alberta Possibly The Biggest In North American History
The toxic waste spill in Alberta may be the biggest environmental disaster in recent North American history. The toxic waste spill, which has destroyed nearly 42 hectares of boreal forest, affected the area approximately 100kms south of the Northwest Territories border, near a small town called Zama City. Apache Corporation, based out of Texas, is [...] Toxic Waste Spill In Alberta Possibly The ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Dalton McGuinty in Reuters Canada
Although the northern boreal region has remained virtually undisturbed since the retreat of the glaciers, change is inevitably coming to these lands,McGuinty said in a statement. "We need to prepare for development and plan for it. It's...
- Peter Raven in Canada NewsWire (press release)
Ontario's announcement of its intent to protect 55 million acres of Boreal forest is a breath of fresh air to a world besieged by stories of biodiversity loss,said Dr. Peter Raven, president of the Missouri Botanical Garden. "It is...
- Jay Hill in Market Wire (press release)
Today's investment further demonstrates our government's commitment to fighting the northward and eastward spread of the mountain pine beetle into the boreal forest and across Canada,said Mr. Hill. "This funding will give the province of...