boric : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or derived from or containing boron
- Generations of American, mothers have kept boric-acid powder in the medicine chest, believing it to be a harmless remedy for assorted ills such as eye inflammation, diaper rash or .
- The much-publicized infant deaths due to boric acid, they added, have largely resulted from the misuse of solutions with a high boric acid content, often swallowed by newborn .
- BORIC ACID, once a favorite remedy for minor irritations such as diaper rash and prickly heat, can be fatal.
News & Articles
- Steam Detected at Damaged Fukushima Reactor
The operator of the ravaged nuclear plant in Japan stood ready Thursday to inject boric acid into the reactor if temperature or radiation levels rose.
July 18, 2013 - New York Times
- Graham Henry in Stuff.co.nz
I think they [Dagg and Boric] will both struggle to play next week, particularly Israel who is not very well,Henry added yesterday.
- Jerome Kaino in Reuters South Africa
It's put a lot of pressure on the younger guys, especially Anthony Boric,said loose forward Jerome Kaino, who was called in to replace McCaw. "With Ali sitting out training the last couple of days, it's put a lot of focus on the younger...
- Steve Hansen in Stuff.co.nz
There's a lot of confidence in being able to use AB (Boric), not just off the bench but also starting,Hansen said. "We've given Brad a rest and we have to make sure Ali's not overworked as well."