bloomers : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n underpants worn by women
she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing
- n a flower that blooms in a particular way
- n an embarrassing mistake
- A PTI photo essay on February 7 - 13: London strips down to its bloomers, camels make a line in the sand and a whale of a time is had in Florida.
- At one flower-viewing he nabbed a thief who had filched a pair of ladies' bloomers, and hauled the miscreant off to headquarters.
- One girl friend, Foxx assures the boy, would end up like her mother, "King Kong in bloomers.
News & Articles
A HEADLINE on 1C in Saturday's Times Leader may have been confusing to readers. The Back Mountain Bloomers Garden Club tour is June 29, not this weekend.
June 23, 2013 - Times Leader
- John Gibbons in Canoe.ca
I've always liked Meche,manager John Gibbons said. "He's a lot like Lilly with the potential to win a lot more than he has won in the past. He might be one of those late bloomers who takes off and wins you 15-20 games. We're trying to sell...
- Malcolm Cameron in Hockey.com (blog)
He's been terrific for us,says Cameron. "Some guys are just late bloomers, and John is one. He didn't start hitting his stride till he was 24 or 25. He might have made a lot more money going to Europe to play because he's an offenisve...
- Heidi Klum in FOXNews
Victoria's Secret should do men's underwear - my husband [Seal] would love that,Heidi said. "Bloomers are just not cool - boxers are all right, but there are so many sexier things we could do for guys."