- n an embarrassing mistake
- v make a mess of, destroy or ruin
I botched the dinner and we had to eat out
- On the naturalistic level, Francis Coppola's film is a botch, a hoot.
- So the greatest art heist in American history may have been a botch, a tragedy so terrible that the thieves may have to destroy the very treasures they stole in order to conceal .
- But as written by Peter Straughan (who also connived in the movie botch of the nonfiction book How to Lose Friends Alienate People) and directed by Grant Heslov (screenwriter on .
News & Articles
- Ranking the Worst Matches Ever to Air on Monday Night Raw
Let's face it: Over the years, some absolutely abysmal matches have aired on Raw. Hilariously bad botches, horrible celebrity impersonators, kayfabe-breaking and JR's BBQ Sauce...it's all in here. And it's not pretty. Factoring in every match's awfulness, as well as how (un)fondly it is remembered by wrestling fans, here's a list of the worst bouts to ever air on WWE's flagship show. Enter if ...
June 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Carl Icahn in MarketWatch
There is no need to keep pointing out the mistakes I believe Yahoo made by not immediately taking a $33 offer made by Microsoft,Icahn wrote. "But one thing is clear -- Jerry Yang and the current board of Yahoo will not be able to 'botch...
- Robert Menendez in BusinessWeek
This isn't a closed case. Something caused the federal government to botch the Ringwood cleanup. Whether it was a racial issue or not, the inspector general should keep digging until we get to the bottom of this,New Jersey Sen. Robert...
- Morgan Ensberg in SportingNews.com
I think the fans are entitled to keep that number,Ensberg said. "I don't want to botch it up."