bumble : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- v walk unsteadily
- v speak haltingly
- Mice eat bumble bees' nests.
- Among many Republicans, most Democrats, and nearly all foreign observers, the overriding concern is that Goldwater would bumble into a nuclear war through carelessness or plain .
- Likewise, a combination of low property taxes and high capital-gains taxes encourages struggling sole proprietorships to bumble along for years rather than just sell out and leave .
News & Articles
- Latest Westport property transfers: $11M total
The Town Clerk's office reports the following property transfers took place May 20-May 24: 6 Bumble Bee Lane, sold to Bumble Bee Associates LLC by Sir Bumble-Bee LLC, $2,830,000 Total value of the properties sold is $11,075,899, generating conveyance taxes of $26,931.
June 9, 2013 - Westport News
- Jeff Green in USA Today
That was a good play, a fumble play, a bumble play I had to make,Green said. "I got lucky, and it went in."
- Steve Spurrier in Sports Network
We won somehow, we held on,Spurrier said. "North Carolina didn't play very well in the first half, obviously. They had a lot of stumble-bumble plays around that gave us a chance to get a good lead, but they pretty much kicked us in the...
- HL Mencken in World Magazine
HL Mencken said Harding's rhetoric was "so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish, and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder...