- n a speech disorder involving hesitations and involuntary repetitions of certain sounds
- v speak haltingly
- They like to keep a stiff upper lip because otherwise they'll stutter.
- What surprised them was that he still appeared to be stutter-stepping in the second week of the crisis, struggling to make up for past lapses instead of taking control with a grand .
- An embarrassing stutter plagued his childhood and adolescence, but he eventually overcame it by quoting long poems in front of a mirror.
News & Articles
- Stuttering Conference in Scottsdale July 3-7
NEW YORK, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The world's largest event for people who stutter, the National Stuttering Association's Annual Conference, will bring more than 600 people to Scottsdale July ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- HIGH SCHOOL TRACK AND FIELD: Thomaston's Sabrina Olsen finishes in first place in the steeplechase, teammate Cameron ...
NEW BRITAIN >> Heading into the 2,000 meter steeplechase, Thomaston’s Sabrina Olsen and Cameron Chaplen had a perfectly planned out strategy. Locate the piece of tape positioned near the track, stutter till they got their and open up the stride for the hurdle to get far out to the water jump.
June 12, 2013 - The Register Citizen