- n the momentary juggling of a batted or thrown baseball
the second baseman made a bobble but still had time to throw the runner out
- v make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Over the ages, the flu virus has thus evolved a shape like a bobble-head doll, and it covers the head portion with proteins it can easily change or do without.
- Once you've got the basics down, it doesn't matter if you bobble a ball or two, or if you can't peg it as far as you once could, or if you have to stare and squint to pick it out .
- Huang Xu made up for his pommel bobble with a 16.
News & Articles
- Win a Coco Crisp ‘lean’ bobblehead before they’re handed out to the public
Next week, 10,000 Oakland Athletics fans will get one of the coolest bobbleheads given away this season — the Coco Crisp "lean" bobble, which shows the A's outfielder doing the "Bernie Lean" dance that became a rallying point for last … Continue reading ?
June 19, 2013 - Big League Stew via Yahoo! Sports
- Brent Kite in The Canberra Times
Of course he would have,Kite said when asked if Slater would have retrieved the ball. "I think anyone could have seen that. Even if he wasn't there, there has to be no doubt that he's not going to bobble the ball. How many times do you see...
- Rich Aurilia in USA Today
I knew (Furcal) was going to go,Aurilia said. "As soon as I saw Ray bobble the ball, I said, 'I have to get off the bag and get to the ball.' Ray made a great stop, just not good enough right now."
- JJ Hardy in Daily Mail - Charleston
It's just a coincidence that it's bobble day for me that it happened, but it's nice to have that many fans out there and win a ball game like that,said Hardy, who finished 3-for-5.