- v cover with blood
bloody your hands
- a having or covered with or accompanied by blood
a bloody nose
your scarf is all bloody
the effects will be violent and probably bloody
a bloody fight
- s informal intensifiers
a bloody fool
- r extremely
you are bloody right
- Suu Kyi's peaceful bloody-mindedness is driven by courage, but her captors' bloody bloody-mindedness is driven by fear--fear of losing the business they are running for themselves.
- Suu Kyi's peaceful bloody-mindedness is driven by courage, but her captors' bloody bloody-mindedness is driven by fear fear of losing the business they are running for .
- Decades of warfare between the Iroquois and Cherokee gave Kentucky its name, the "dark and bloody ground.
News & Articles
- Bloody Mose re-enactment today
The fourth annual Battle of Bloody Mose Commemoration historical re-enactment will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. today at Fort Mose Historic State Park, 15 Fort Mose Trail.
June 22, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- 11 countries pledge to ramp up aid to Syrian rebels amid bloody conflict
Secretary of State John Kerry appealed Saturday for a resolution to the bloody war in Syria, warning on a trip to Qatar that continued violence could plunge the Middle East into turbulent sectarian conflict.Kerry met in the Qatari capital of Doha with officials from 10 Arab and European nations to coordinate assistance to the rebels fighting to force Syrian President Bashar Assad out of office ...
June 22, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Battle of Bloody Mose June 22 features re-enactments
The Florida Department of Environmental Protections Fort Mose HistoricState Park is partnering with Fort Mose Historical Society and FloridaLiving History Inc. to host the Battle of Bloody Mose 273rd AnniversaryCommemoration on June 22.
June 21, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in CBS News
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told Turkish lawmakers "this bloody massacre by Israel on ships that were taking humanitarian aid to Gaza deserves every kind of curse."
- Mark Saville, Baron Saville of Newdigate in BusinessWeek
What happened on Bloody Sunday strengthened the IRA, increased nationalist resentment and hostility towards the army and exacerbated the violent conflict,the Saville Inquiry, which heard evidence from 921 witnesses between 2000 and 2005, said...
- David Cameron in The Guardian
The prime minister told a sombre Commons: "The conclusions of this report are absolutely clear. There is no doubt, there is nothing equivocal, there are no ambiguities. What happened on Bloody Sunday was both unjustified and unjustifiable. It was...