- s stubbornly obstructive and unwilling to cooperate
unions...have never been as bloody-minded about demarcation as the shipbuilders"- Spectator
- s marked by eagerness to resort to violence and bloodshed
- His novels and their sparkling film adaptations trace the soul of a contradictory, mean-spirited, beautiful, bloody-minded little island.
- But there were some bloody-minded politicians who wouldn't allow it through in the Legislative Councilagainst the people's wishes.
- The time is turn of the century; the place, a Scottish coalpit town complete with oppressed miners, strikes and lockouts, an unfeeling owner and a bloody-minded mine superintendent .
News & Articles
- 'The Purge': Morality tale binges on violence and plot lapses ? 1/2
James DeMonaco's "The Purge" is a bloody-minded, heavy-handed satire of life within these violent United States. It's a horror film with the occasional visceral thrill — the fear of being hunted, the excitement of righteous violence against nameless intruders. But mostly, it's just a clumsy lecture about who we're becoming: haves versus have-nots, with the haves armed to the teeth.
June 7, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Rahul Dravid in AFP
It must have been excruciating for you all to watch so you can imagine how excruciating it must have been for me,Dravid said. "That's the way I can be, a bit bloody-minded and not give it away. But I knew we needed a partnership."
- Mal Brough in Sydney Morning Herald
I think Alan Carpenter has been bloody-minded towards his neighbour,Mr Brough said.