- v mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- s marked with irregularly shaped spots or blots
- But much of the map would be speckled and blotched.
- Jackie, her skirt and stockings blotched by blood, helped get the President out of the car and, her hand on his chest, walked into the hospital beside him.
- If she was stopped, she just pointed to her blotched face.
News & Articles
- Australia’s “Lost World”
The Blotched Boulder-frog ( Cophixalus petrophilus ) survives without access to a lake or pond by staying in the dark, moist depths of the boulder fields. It only surfaces when it rains.
Oct. 29, 2013 - Salon.com
- Achy Obejas in Dallas Morning News
As Obejas describes him, Usnavy is a man "thin and gaunt ...... his previously reddish hair ...... turned white as sea foam and topped his now sun-blotched face," and seems to be the only supporter of the Revolution in his crowd, in which...