- s marked with irregularly shaped spots or blots
- s marred by discolored spots or blotches
- Beside savagely marching, stiffly saluting Nazis, Fascists, Reds, the blotchy, jerky old jingo shots from World War I looked like throw-backs to a simpler, sweeter time.
- Regarded as the smartest man in Spain today is obese and blotchy onetime Premier Manuel Azana.
- All around are lifeless things retaining walls of blotchy laterite, and sandstone temples that speak little of Angkor's former grandeur and its golden spires.
News & Articles
- Sarah Leach: Persistent rash a bum rap
Within two days, that “little red” problem turned into the most vicious case of diaper rash east of the Mississippi. It was red, blotchy and angry. I called the nurse hotline for advice, which recommended baking soda baths to help with the irritation, an antifungal cream treatment in case it was a yeast-based infection, a larger diaper size and … air drying.
July 16, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Samia Smith in RTE.ie
Smith said: "I dreamt he was running off with Alison King. I went mental - running around screaming and crying." "Then I woke up and my face was completely blotchy. I'd been crying in my sleep."