- n an irregular arrangement of patches of color
it was not dull grey as distance had suggested, but a mottle of khaki and black and olive-green
- v mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- v colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- Every mottle of autumnal color, each crystalline edge of blue within the ice caves, displays its being with the fictive absoluteness of a mescaline vision: there can hardly be a .
- Soon Wambugu hopes to start raising those yields by introducing a transgenic sweet potato that is resistant to the feathery mottle virus.
- Not recommended: fluorinated dentifrices (they do no good) and fluorine tablets (unwisely used, they may mottle teeth and bones, cause kidney trouble).
News & Articles
- University of Delaware Baseball Names 2014 Team Captains
In his 14th season at the helm of the University of Delaware baseball program, head coach Jim Sherman has named team captains for the 2014 slate. Redshirt junior outfielder Joe Giacchino and senior outfielder/designated hitter Alex Mottle will serve as the team's captains for the upcoming season.
Jan. 27, 2014 - WBOC Salisbury