flaming : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- v shine with a sudden light
- v be in flames or aflame
- v criticize harshly, usually via an electronic medium
- s informal intensifiers
you flaming idiot
- s very intense
- It was April 30, 1945, and Berlin, the capital of Adolf Hitler's tottering Third Reich, was a shattered, flaming inferno.
- He did once flirt with the idea of twirling the flaming baton himself, considering a 1996 run for President.
- And even among more secular Americans, there were some who were primed to see an omen in the smoke of the flaming towersthough it had more to do with their beach reading than .
News & Articles
- Top ten reasons that Irish redheads are cool and awesome - PHOTOS
Celtic flaming hair means more sex, vitamin D, getting noticed and pretty much being invincible...didn’t you know?
June 22, 2013 - Irish Central
- Flaming Gorge fishing report - plenty of options
Ryan Mosley, Flaming Gorge Project Leader for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, sent in this report. There is, in my opinion, never a bad time to fish the Gorge.
June 20, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Flaming Lips Extend Tour, Add Dates With Spiritualized
As reported , on July 23, Oklahoma City's own Flaming Lips will perform at a Rock for Oklahoma beneft, to raise money for victims of this spring's devastating Moore tornado . The concert takes place at the Chesapeake Energy Arena with Built to Spill, Jackson Browne, and Kings of Leon also on the bill. All proceeds will go to local charities and central Oklahoma community organizations to help ...
June 18, 2013 - Pitchfork