attach : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cause to be attached
- v be attached; be in contact with
- v become attached
The spider's thread attached to the window sill
- v create social or emotional ties
- v take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- Now you can attach radio-frequency-emitting tags to your most losable possessions.
- The military attach serves one basic purpose: legalized spying.
- He prods and palpates patients head to toe, searching for tiny tears where muscles attach to bone.
News & Articles
- Iorizzo: Recruits inspire St. Rose players
Iorizzo: Recruits inspire St. Rose players The College of Saint Rose women's basketball team welcomed the newest addition to its roster with a pool party, pizza and a Dora the Explorer cake. Though a form of cancer called rhabdomyosarcoma, which attacks the places where muscles attach to bone, makes it difficult for 6-year-old Esther Patterson to run up and down a basketball court, she's as much ...
June 16, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- PHT: Coyotes, Glendale agree in principle to lease
Attach all the necessary “maybe” and “however” caveats, but Friday brought what appeared to be fantastic news for the Phoenix Coyotes, as Sportsnet’s John Shannon reports that the City of Glendale agreed to an arena lease deal in principle with Rennasiance Sports Entertainment.
June 15, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- MSI Releases GE40 Gaming Laptop
MSI is bringing a new laptop geared towards gamers to the market, the GE40. The GE40 is powered by an Intel Haswell i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M GPU. The inclusion of the 760M allows users to attach an additional two displays to the laptop. A 14" screen operates at a resolution of 1600x900. Users can choose from two storage configurations, both of which include a 750GB hard drive ...
June 15, 2013 - Overclockers Club
- John Boehner in Arizona Republic
But Boehner said, "For this bill to become law, it cannot become a Christmas tree (for Democrats to attach their programs)."
- Smokey Robinson in BBC News
This is absolutely fantastic,said soul singer Robinson, whose tribute came from Aretha Franklin. "I'm so honoured and so flattered to get this because it not only deals with your craft; they attach what impact you have on humanity to...
- Jay Bybee in Consortium News
So long as the United States does not intend for a detainee to be tortured post-transfer, however, no criminal liability will attach to a transfer even if the foreign country receiving the detainee does torture him,Bybee wrote.