- v equip with armor
- a used of animals; provided with protective covering
- a protected by armor (used of persons or things military)
- An Israeli soldier sits in an armoured personnel carrier as troops gather near the Gaza border.
- I quite support him for his great thought that immediately reforms Hong Kong and Taiwan into great Chinese-characteristic socialism! Only great PLA's tanks, armoured cars and .
- In olden times a heavily armoured crusader who had been knocked off his horse lay at the mercy of the foot soldiers ; for he could not walk until he was put on his feet by kind .
News & Articles
- US, Jordan troops hold desert war games
Aqaba, Jordan (AFP) June 19, 2013 US and Jordanian F-16 fighter jets hit dummy targets in the kingdom's southern desert on Wednesday, while Navy SEALs and other special forces rescued "hostages" and nabbed "terrorists" in mock exercises under major multinational manoeuvrers. Using live ammunition, six F-16s, two AV-8B Harrier jets, 28 tanks, 20 armoured personnel carriers, 800 US and Jordanian ...
June 21, 2013 - Space War
- Mikhail Saakashvili in Times Online
Mr Saakashvili, who has aligned his country more closely with the West and wants it to join Nato, told a news briefing in Tiblisi: "One hundred and fifty Russian tanks, armoured personnel carriers and other vehicles have entered South Ossetia. This...
- Michel Aoun in Sydney Morning Herald
I wish that the prime minister and his ministers were among us, not hiding behind barbed wire and army armoured carriers. He who has his people behind him does not need barbed wire,Michel Aoun, a Christian leader and Hezbollah ally, told the...