- a used of animals; without protective covering
- a (used of persons or things military) without protective armor
- The unarmored van was stolen when the driver stopped to buy a newspaper only a short distance from 3M Security Printing and Systems Ltd, which produces the new electronic .
- One, a Quick Reaction Force riding unarmored trucks and humvees (modern versions of the jeep) could not get through.
- What his comments don't acknowledge is that we're sending the troops out in unarmored Humvees without body armor and with their guns loaded with rubber bullets.
- Scott Pelley in CBS News
You mentioned in an interview that General Petraeus sometimes goes into Baghdad in an unarmored Humvee, and that there were neighborhoods you can walk though without being concerned for your safety,Pelley asks the senator.