accented : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v to stress, single out as important
- v put stress on; utter with an accent
- a used of syllables
- a bearing a stress or accent
- Smaller tables, accented by original George Nelson swag-leg chairs, have been rendered from resin and glow from within via abundant natural light.
- Joey Wallis Sarah Ehrler Amid an interior of beige and white, coolly accented by ebony tables and white onyx cutlery, French chef Laurent Gras gives seafood a new sense of .
- Its main, heavily accented points: the "riots" were a clear example of Communist crowd tactics ; the students were either Communists or "Red dupes.
News & Articles
- Streetwise: New store adds some embellishment to downtown
Everyone, please welcome Tammy Russell and her sister, Deanna Qualley to the downtown Oshkosh business community now that their store, 2 Blondes, 461 N. Main St., opened last week. The store features new clothes that can be creatively accented using iron-ons, rhinestones, sequins and other items. They're also intending to offer gifts and accessories from local vendors, art classes, a few baked ...
June 9, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- Vladimir Putin in guardian.co.uk
I can assure you that this Swiss-accented German is not easy to understand,said Putin, who learned to speak the language during his early career as a KGB spy in Dresden.
- Chris Potter in PR Leap (press release)
This award winning drummer has been recognized by Downbeat Magazine as a rising star and Los Angeles Jazz Scene Magazine say that his "perfectly accented and dynamic drumming makes him a standout."
- Monique Lhuillier in WRAL.com
Evening is about layers of sheer fabrics giving the illusion of seeing lots of skin. Billowing shirts, draped bodices and weightless volumes accented with copper and bronze beading,Lhuillier said.