- n the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
they had a fierce wrestle
- v combat to overcome an opposing tendency or force
He wrestled all his life with his feeling of inferiority
- v engage in deep thought, consideration, or debate
I wrestled with this decision for years
- v to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- v engage in a wrestling match
The children wrestled in the garden
- Fifteen years on, two Chinese cousins still wrestle with Tiananmen's legacy.
- As Jacob leaves Laban with his wives, Leah and Rachel, and 11 children, he encounters an angel and they wrestle.
- That is forcing both policymakers and parents to wrestle with a dilemma that goes to the heart of democracy: whether the common welfare should trump the individual's right to choose.
News & Articles
- Everett's Lopez headed to the next level
In ceremony at Evergreen Middle School, Everett wrestler signs to wrestle at Springfield College (Mass.)
June 12, 2013 - Everett Herald
- WWE News: Latest on Dolph Ziggler, Says He Hasn't Been Cleared to Wrestle
As seen on SmackDown after the rather confusing melee between Alberto Del Rio/Ricardo Rodriguez and 3MB, Dolph Ziggler appeared on the titantron and told ADR that he is ready to go and will return on Raw. It was reported (h/t WrestlingInc ) that he passed an imPACT test last week and was cleared to wrestle. However, it appears as if the tables have turned. At the WWE Live events this weekend ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Why Am I Still on Facebook?
I wrestle with this question almost daily — in fact, every time I use the service. There are experiences in this life that I truly dread. Putting gas in my car, for example, is about as inconvenient of an experience as it gets. Facebook is quickly becoming one of those experiences — specifically, checking Facebook. I wrote an article a few weeks ago in which I outlined where the real value of ...
June 10, 2013 - Techland
- Byron Dorgan in FOXNews
Dorgan, 67, said he "began to wrestle with the question of whether making a commitment to serve in the Senate seven more years was the right thing to do."
- Bud Selig in 940 News
I did wrestle with it. I spent a lot of time agonizing over it, mainly with myself,Selig said. "But they really convinced me."
- Tim Howard in The Associated Press
We started hitting them long and letting the big boys up front hit those guys in the mouth and get forward and push them around and wrestle them, and you saw how well we did,Howard said. "And sometimes that's not always on your mind when...