- n the act of observing; taking a patient look
- v look attentively
- v follow with the eyes or the mind
The world is watching Sarajevo
- v see or watch
- v observe with attention
- v be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful
- v observe or determine by looking
- v find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- Earlier this year, for a story I never ended up writing, I sank some time into watching Night Watch and then, later, its sequel Day Watch, two films that were colossal blockbusters .
News & Articles
- WATCH: Orlando Bloom & Evangeline Lilly Respond to Fans Watching 'The Hobbit' Trailer
It's one thing for fans to record their reactions to a movie trailer. It's another to have the film's director film the actors watching the video of the fans watching the trailer. Confused? We clarify. Tuesday was a big day for fans of Peter Jackon 's The Hobbit series as the trailer for the second installment The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug was released. A pair of sister fans took it upon ...
June 13, 2013 - Zimbio
- Yield to pedestrians: Deputies watching Orange County crosswalks
Orange County deputies spent Wednesday around a busy International Drive crosswalk, watching for dri
June 12, 2013 - Central Florida News 13
- ‘The Hobbit’: Elves Watching Fans Watching Elves – Adorable [VIDEO]
Peter Jackson (PJ) is loved by his fans for this precise reason. Yesterday, the hugely anticipated first trailer for the second installment of his trilogy, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, was posted online to the delight of millions of followers. Now, there is a newer video that is making the rounds thanks to PJ. [...] ‘The Hobbit’: Elves Watching Fans Watching Elves – Adorable [VIDEO] is a ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Dwyane Wade in The Associated Press
I won't speak to him again until he makes his decision,Wade said. "And when it's over, I will congratulate him. But I will be watching."
- Roger Federer in The Associated Press
I have almost no words anymore watching this,Federer said. "It's beyond anything I've ever seen and could imagine. I don't know how their bodies must feel the next day, the next week, the next month. This is incredible tennis."
- William Hague in New York Daily News
Stoning is a "medieval punishment which has no role in the modern world," British Foreign Secretary William Hague told the AP on Thursday. "If the punishment is carried out, it will disgust and appall the watching world."