- v evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- If the initiative passes in the nation's largest state, "it will put tremendous pressure on the White House to ree valuate its policy, " predicts Daniel Perry, head of the .
- It seems like about as good a way as any to measure that difficult-to-valuate aspect of national living costs.
News & Articles
- Colliers International opens Charleston valuation office
Colliers International opened a Charleston office that will valuate commercial properties. The Colliers Valuation & Advisory Services Group recently opened in the Lowcountry as part of this group’s expansion throughout the Southeast.
July 23, 2013 - Charleston Regional Business Journal
- Antonio Fazio in Bloomberg
The new accord will make banks become more efficient, it will refine their capacity to valuate credit and it will allow them to better meet the needs of companies,Fazio said.