- v change the appearance of, especially by marking with different colors
- v make something more diverse and varied
- To enrich his theme and variegate his texture, he abruptly interjects a two-minute "quote" from another movie and later for the same reasons rabbets in some paragraphs of Edgar Allan Poe.
- In variegated leaves, photosynthesis only occurs in the green patches, as the white patches contain no chloroplasts.
- For business, the task of understanding the highly <>variegated customer landscape is a
continuous one, driven by rich streams of data in real-time.