evaluate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- v form a critical opinion of
How do you evaluate this grant proposal?" "We shouldn't pass judgment on other people
- Facing growing criticism over his handling of the scandal, Hastert announced Thursday that he is launching an investigation to evaluate and make improvements to the program.
- Once he could characterize plaques and measure their size, he could evaluate how well anticholesterol medications were doing their job.
- If we know how to evaluate what makes a good doctor, after all, maybe we can produce better ones.
News & Articles
- Too early for Patriots to evaluate Tebow
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick is not going to evaluate quarterback Tim Tebow after a few practices in minicamp.
June 13, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News
- Elan rejects Royalty bid, to evaluate other offers
Elan rejects Royalty bid, to evaluate other offers Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:18 pm, Monday, June 10, 2013 The board of directors of the Irish drugmaker Elan Corp. PLC on Monday rejected an increased offer from Royalty Pharma and says it has received unsolicited ...
June 12, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Algeta to evaluate novel Targeted Thorium Conjugate (TTC) based on Avipep's Avibody platform
Algeta ASA announces a collaboration with Australian biotechnology company Avipep Pty Ltd to evaluate a novel Targeted Thorium Conjugate based on combining Algeta's proprietary thorium-227 alpha-pharmaceutical ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Tiger Wood in Times of India
I'm going to take a little time off and kind of re-evaluate things,said Woods.
- Elena Kagan in NECN
As a judge, you are on nobody's team. As a judge you are an independent actor and your job is simply to evaluate the law and evaluate the facts and apply the one to the other as best, as most prudently, as most wisely as you can,Kagan said....
- John McCain in International Herald Tribune
I will not play election-year politics with the housing crisis,said McCain, the certain Republican nominee. "I will evaluate everything in terms of whether it might be harmful or helpful to our effort to deal with the crisis we face now."