- v destroy wantonly, as through acts of vandalism
vandalize the park
- They firebomb his restaurant, they beat him up on the boardwalk, they desecrate his synagogue and vandalize his home.
- Example: FDJ bands raided churches at night to vandalize and cow East Germany's Strong (16.
- Both sides have grown hard as Palestinians stab and stone the settlers and Jews shoot and vandalize their neighbors in regular tit-for-tat violence.
- Beck in The Associated Press
Beck says, "If you're coming here to vandalize, if you're coming here to disrupt, well, then you're going to stay because we are going to put you in jail."
- Prince Charles in Leading The Charge
We seem to be determined to vandalize these few remaining sites which retain the kind of human scale and timeless character that so attract people to them and which increase in value as time goes by,Charles said at St. James' Palace.
- Hines Ward in Leader Times
To bring his kids into it and to vandalize his house, that's uncalled for,Ward said.