- v destroy wantonly, as through acts of vandalism
vandalize the park
- And last year, television host and comedian Stephen Colbert urged his audience to vandalize a Wikipedia entry about elephants to prove the point that in a model where any user .
- Some White House employees get new computers and then vandalize them on the way out the door when their candidate loses.
- So do archaeologists, who complain that simply by providing a commercial market for ancient objects, museums and private collectors encourage looters who vandalize archaeological .
- Beck in The Associated Press
Beck says, "If you're coming here to vandalize, if you're coming here to disrupt, well, then you're going to stay because we are going to put you in jail."
- Prince Charles in Leading The Charge
We seem to be determined to vandalize these few remaining sites which retain the kind of human scale and timeless character that so attract people to them and which increase in value as time goes by,Charles said at St. James' Palace.
- Hines Ward in Leader Times
To bring his kids into it and to vandalize his house, that's uncalled for,Ward said.